Steve Stoute’s 10 Secrets of Success
1) Learn to fall in love with the pain of hard work.
2.) Know that pain is temporary
3.) Every day matters
4.) Return every phone call
5.) Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
6.) To get what you want, you must do things you don’t want to do.
7.) Know what you don’t know.
8.) Respect the commodity of persistence.
9.) The more successful you become, the more humble you should be.
10.) If you respect someone’s success, don’t be ashamed to imitate their successful behavior.
14 Notes/ Hide
- jasonrjones likes this
- iamjoshfarrar reblogged this from xmindwallx
- xmindwallx reblogged this from southerncornbread
- southerncornbread reblogged this from beatofadifferentdrum
- southerncornbread likes this
- tumblrofjimmielee reblogged this from beatsnrants
- hausderwarhol reblogged this from beatsnrants
- books4u reblogged this from beatsnrants
- beatofadifferentdrum reblogged this from beatsnrants
- stupidridiculous likes this
- rbkh likes this
- streetetiquette likes this
- beatsnrants posted this